- Sie befinden sich hier:
- hand-over rooms:
serve for delivery of the car to the parking system.
There are hand-over rooms
- which are used for entry and exit,
- which are used only for entry and
- which are used only for exit.
Installation types for a parking system below ground level
The hand-over room…
- arranged as drive through in the rear area,
- as passage in the front part of the parking system and
- with turning device in most different installation types.
- Entry and exit on different floors or in different combinations are also possible.