- Sie befinden sich hier:
An underground automatic parking system
with highest parking bay density stands in the city centre of Zurich,
- is in operation since 2007,
- is in the basement of an office building,
- serves for car parking of employees, customers and tenants of neighbouring apartments.
- On a surface area of 15 m x 18 m and a depth of 5,1 m have been created
13 parking bays for a vehicle height of max. 1.60 m and
9 parking bays for a vehicle height of max. 2.00 m.
- When the user has confirmed the parking procedure, the automatic system takes over.
- The hand-over room is equipped with a turning and lowering device.
- The hand-over area can also be used as way through to the inner courtyard.
- The car is turned in the entry terminal by 90 degrees, lowered to the parking area and transported to the parking bay.
- Additional driving shelves facilitate highest parking bay density.
- The parking area has two parking floors with different parking bay heights.
- A second terminal is available in the building for the exit after parking.
- A lowering pallet transports the requested car from the parking area to the hand-over room.
- In the hand-over area the car is turned by 90 degrees and made available for the exit in forward drive position.
free architectural design
Views during the use of the parking system